About G&M Services
G&M Services offers concrete cutting services to clients throughout Maryland, D.C., Baltimore, Virginia, and Pennsylvania. By combining the concrete cutting services of G&M with the firestop installation services of FireStop and the concrete scanning services of Concrete Visions, we are able to offer comprehensive concrete services that result in a more efficient workflow on the job site. With a staff that has more than 25 years of experience in the industry, you can trust G&M Services to cover any and all of your concrete cutting needs.
G&M Services, LLC was formally established in 1999, and from the start we have worked to build long-term relationships with our clients, devise unique solutions to meet their needs, and perform quality work at a fair price. Thanks to the repeat business and recommendations of our many loyal customers, G&M Services has continued to grow in size and scope.
Our concrete cutting services include:
- Slab sawing for trench work, elevated slabs, and stair openings
- Wall sawing for doorway openings, bay doors, windows
- Wire sawing for thicker concrete
- Concrete core drilling
- New pipe penetrations for plumbers, electricians, steamfitters
- Ground Penetrating Radar
- Concrete demolition
- Concrete grinding
- Concrete pourback
- 24/7 emergency concrete sawing and drilling
- Commercial concrete sawing and drilling
- Industrial concrete sawing and drilling
- Highway and roadwork concrete sawing and drilling
- High-security concrete sawing and drilling
Our Project Process
- Site Visit – When you contact G&M Services regarding concrete sawing and drilling, we begin by scheduling a site visit to discuss the project and advise you on the best possible solutions, for safety and cost.
- Estimate – Our pricing may not always be the cheapest, but it reflects the level of safety and quality needed to complete the project correctly.
- Scheduling – We begin the project on an agreed date. Our highly-trained and knowledgeable field mechanics are briefed regarding the project and are given a copy of the site visit and plan.
- Completion – When the project is completed, the client signs off on the work order. We ask our clients to complete a customer feedback form, to help us constantly improve our service.