About G&M Services
G&M Services offers concrete cutting, core drilling, insulation and firestop system installation services to clients throughout Maryland, D.C., Virginia, WestVirginia, and Pennsylvania. By combining our services with the concrete scanning services of our sister company, Concrete Visions, we are able to offercomprehensive concrete services that result in a more efficient workflow on the job site. We are Union Strong and have the bonding capacity and securityclearances to handle any size project at any location. Our Firestop division is FM 4991 Certified and UL Qualified, as well as certified with specific manufacturerssuch as Hilti, 3M, and Specified Technologies. With a staff that has more than 25 years of experience in the industry, you can trust G&M Services to cover any andall of your concrete cutting needs.
G&M Services, LLC was formally established in 1999, and from the start we have worked to build long-term relationships with our clients, devise unique solutionsto meet their needs, and perform quality work at a fair price. Thanks to the repeat business and recommendations of our many loyal customers, G&M Services hascontinued to grow in size and scope.
Our concrete cutting services include:
- Slab sawing for trench work, elevated slabs, and stair openings
- Wall sawing for doorway openings, bay doors, windows
- Wire sawing for thicker concrete
- Concrete core drilling
- New pipe penetrations for plumbers, electricians, steamfitters
- Ground Penetrating Radar
- Concrete demolition
- Concrete grinding
- Concrete pourback
- 24/7 emergency concrete sawing and drilling
- Commercial concrete sawing and drilling
- Industrial concrete sawing and drilling
- Highway and roadwork concrete sawing and drilling
- High-security concrete sawing and drilling
Our Project Process
- Site Visit – When you contact G&M Services regarding concrete sawing and drilling, we begin by scheduling a site visit to discuss the project and advise you on the best possible solutions, for safety and cost.
- Estimate – Our pricing may not always be the cheapest, but it reflects the level of safety and quality needed to complete the project correctly.
- Scheduling – We begin the project on an agreed date. Our highly-trained and knowledgeable field mechanics are briefed regarding the project and are given a copy of the site visit and plan.
- Completion – When the project is completed, the client signs off on the work order. We ask our clients to complete a customer feedback form, to help us constantly improve our service.