Concrete Visions, LLC is a spin off of G & M Services, LLC. In 2002 G&M Services added GPR Scanning Services to our arsenal. In 2003 decided to form Concrete Visions, LLC. Since then we have been working together as a one stop shop to perform all our clients' needs regarding GPR Scanning, Concrete Sawing & Drilling and FireStop in a safe manner with competent and knowledgeable staff. Our staff has over 25 years experience in the concrete sawing and drilling business.
Concrete Visions, LLC Offers the Following Services-
- GPR (Ground Penetrating Radar) Scanning in Concrete to Locate the Following in Concrete Slabs
- Metal Conduit
- Plastic Conduit (PVC)
- Stress/Post Tension Cables
- 24/7 Emergency GPR Scanning, Concrete Sawing and Drilling Projects
Concrete Visions, LLC concrete scanning services are so accurate that in 2010 we performed 6,800 scans with only 7 reported incidents. These statistics support our philosophy that the proper training of our field mechanics leads to better GPR accuracy for our clients.
Our Field Mechanics are Trained to:
- Take Visual Surveys of their Surroundings in the Field to Help Identify Possible Obstructions
- Observations when Possible, Can be Made Above and Below the Concrete Slab
- GPR and How to Read the Scans Accurately
- Plastic Conduit (PVC)
Why Choose GPR?
- Real Time Results- After a GPR scan a field Mechanic can send it to their supervisor who will then clean up the images and forward them to their client and /or structural engineer for their review
- No Radiation
- Can Scan up to 24"- However, in most areas 16"- 18" are scanned more accurately (images are visually clearer). Depth of scan is determined by how many targets are in the concrete slab
- GPR is Safer than X-Ray- gives off less of a signal of a cell phone
- GPR Scan can be performed on one side of a concrete slab
Call Concrete Visions, LLC Today at (410) 766-2210 to Learn More About Our Concrete GPR Scanning Services.
Join Our G & M Services, LLC, FireStop and Concrete Visions, LLC Lunch and Learn Sessions!
We believe educating our clients regarding the concrete services we provide is vital.
Our Lunch and Learns offer the Following Topics:
- G & M Services, LLC Services- Core Drilling, Concrete Sawing, Flat Sawing, Road Sawing, Slab Sawing, Wall Sawing, Wire Sawing, Concrete Pour Back and Concrete Demolition
- FireStop Services- Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing through Penetrations, Slab Edge FireStop, Curtain Wall FireStop, Head of Wall FireStop, and Joint FireStop FireStop Systems
- Concrete Visions, LLC Services- GPR (Ground Penetrating Radar) Scanning in Concrete to Locate Rebar, Metal & Conduit, Stress/Post Tension Cables
- Ways to Handle Projects
- Estimating- How to Price for Our Concrete Cutting and FireStop Services- we will give you formulas and how to use them when estimating for small and large projects
- Concrete Cutting and GPR Equipment Use and the Limitations